Wednesday, July 1, 2009

so long..

This Friday would be the last day of being a trainee at JKM.Before I went off,some of the staffs planned to do a small farewell party for me ^^ that is so nice of them!I never thought of it cause we had it already last friday.But that was with the whole section.Everyone was so excited planning for it just now. They discussed who needs to bring what..I just smiled.And one of them said,"you don't have to bring anything cause it's for you!" omg omg..they're so nice..
I can't wait for this traning programme to end,but at the same time,I don't wanna leave all of them. These 8 weeks have given me so much of sweet memories.Except for the incident that happened on week 6 where I was cursed by someone. Well now I don't feel upset when I think bout it now.No!sometimes I feel upset.But not as bad as on the day 'it' happened.
But whatever it is, I am very very thankful for given a chance to do industrial training there. I had the chance to meet nice,amazing,important people.Learnt so many things,not just about chemistry but also about life.It has thought me a lot.So, am I prepared to face the real world?ready to start working?I am still searching for the answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment