Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I took this from Lina's page =p

Tag Done: July 21, 2009

==========================================

Five things I found in my bag
1) Purse
2) Phone
3) Pen
4) Tissue
5) Sweets

Five things I found in my wallet
1) IC
2) Driver's licence
3) ATM card
4) Picture
5) Cash

Five favorite things in my room
1) Music keyboard
2) Bed
3) Food XD
4) Laptop
5) CDs

Five things I've always wanted to do
1) Study abroad
2) Speak chinese
3) Play piano like Lina,Jenny and Melissa ^^
4) Be cool.LOL
5) Do voluntary work

Five things I'm currently into
1) 2PM XD
2) Preparing for TOPIK
3) Thinking of how to make lotsa money
4) Learn and play piano
5) Save money for a new keyboard

Five people I'm gonna tag
1) Just copy and paste it in your own blog if you have nothing to do XD
2) anyone
3) strangers
4) err,you over there?
5) lee hyo ri.duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment