Friday, July 24, 2009

sick again

I fell sick.AGAIN.I had it last week,on thursday.Yesterday all these headache+cold+sore throat and cough came back.I went to see the doctor and he prescribed me all sorts of chemicals.haha.He told me to come back and do blood test if I still sick next week.I saw many people sick now.Even my friends,they got headache,cough,cold and high fever.All I can do now is take the pills,cough syrup as prescribed,finish up my antibiotics and rest.After went to the doctor,I had lunch and took all my 'chemical' he gave me,and went to sleep.I slept from 11am till 6pm.I feel better now.The heachache is kinda better now.But it's starting again.Well,I have taken the meds for the 2nd time now.Tonight I'm just gonna rest while watching 'My Girl' until I fall asleep =)

No comments:

Post a Comment