Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's 1216 am

I need to get back to university on the 5th of July cause I have to submit my report to my lecturer on the 6th.I haven't done my report and I am so dead.hohohoho..
1 more week until the training programme ends.Actually I can't wait for it to end.Studying is better than working.Yes.Studying is stressful, But for me, working is even more stressful. My Uni got was on tv last night and I can't believe that I actually miss my college already.LOL.usually I was the one who can't wait to get out of that college =p well I have 1 more year to get my degree and I really really really hope I'd be able to be what I wanna be and get what I want. It's still a secret to my family, friends except to my beloved cousin ^_^ Dilin dearie,thanks for listening to all my ridiculous dreams *HUGS* I know my 'dream' is really ridiculous and it's impossible for me to get it. It's like, I'm only at the 1st step and I have like millions of steps more to get there.I give myself 1 year to slowly walk towards it. I know,with determination and of course I'll keep on praying to YOU,I will get there,eventhough it takes me years.God, my eyes got all teary whenever I think bout it -_-
I need to go start writing my report now.

No comments:

Post a Comment