Monday, July 6, 2009

new day

Ok,yesterday you asked me to return the key.After that, you told me to come and collect the kay at 2.I came at 1.45 and I know I'm too early. I waited.Went to the counter at 2,and she said, it's not ready yet.So I patiently waited for my key to be ready.Guess what?I waited till 4 o'clock for the key.Hello?This is Malaysia.I should not be surprised.Well. I am not.I am just upset. Why can't people change their attitude.Or I mean the organization.They have to provide good service.I pay for the hostel.Not that I stay here for free.Why didn't you check whether the keys are enough or not?You should know.It's a new semester.All of you have to be prepared.Okay,enough.I don't want to ruin my mood.

I am sure lecture will start tomorrow.And god, most of my classes start at 8am.Don't know how I'm gonna wake my sleepy head up.It's ok.It's a new semester.With a new resolution.I'm gonna study harder this time and try to be the best.I want to change.I don't want to be lazy. I want to show everyone that I am also capable to compete with them.well.FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment