Friday, July 10, 2009

Piano in my life

I don't know what to do now!Too lazy to do assignment.Too lazy to do revision.Duh!The new semester just started like in a week..do I need to start studying now?argh!!
I wanna go home!I miss my keyboard -_-
I want a full length keyboard,so that I can learn to play neorago from Jenny's and Gee from Melissa's tutorials.
Mama!!I want a new keyboard.I need to start saving!So that at the end of this semester I am able to buy a new full length,sensitive keyboard.
The way I said it as if I'm a pro..or have been playing piano for like 10 11 years?LOL.
O my..do I have to wait till I am 40 years old to be able to play like Lina,Jenny and Melissa?
Why didn't I just learnt it when I was young?I still remember when I was 9 I went to the trial piano class,and my sister said she's gonna leave me alone if I wanna enter that class.I was afraid.So after that trial,I didn't go there anymore.-_-
Only God knows how I felt that time.But I'm feeling very grateful for being able to play and learn piano now.

No comments:

Post a Comment