Monday, July 20, 2009

good news+bad news

I played too much today. Back from Korean class, I watched My Girl and I.After that, He Who Can't Marry Ep2.And just now I watched family outing,latest episode.God, I am extremely addicted to Korean shows. But at least before I watch FO,I completed my Korean class homework.Yaay!The exercises are getting tougher now.I wonder whether I manage to get through it this time. Well, I need to study harder.And the TOPIK test is only 2 months away.
Good news: I managed to wake up at 6.30am eventhough there was no class in the morning.And,the good thing is, I didn't sleep until now.WOW.Getting back to the old me when I was doing practical.I hope this will continue.Woke up early.Had breakfast while watching piano Lesson #1 and #2 from Andrew's videos.What did I learn from the videos? Well, I get to know scale is ^^ Scale is a group of keys that sound good together.Am I right Lina? ^^ What else?I learnt whole tone, semi tone.To determine the scale I have to know these whole tone and semi tone. He showed C major scale and G major scale * not sure whether I use term right.sorry*
formula : 2whole tone/1 semi tone/3whole tone/1 semi tone
*still not sure.have to check it back*-_-

Finished watching, I practiced for 1 hour.Trained my fingers on the scales.I need to keep on doing this until I get it all right.Tomorrow is a new day,and must practice!

Bad news: I ate rice for lunch and didn't for exercise this evening.But I did some Nobody dance steps.LOL.I only get the 1st part at the moment.

Now I have to go study polymer for tomorrow's class -_- btw it's 11.38pm and that's when I'm starting to study.I am so dead -_- and I have class at 8am tomorrow.
WARNING : Kids, please don't try this at home

2 comments: