Friday, July 3, 2009

It is over now

OMG!it's over!!I am happy!and yes I am happy because the training programme is over,new semester is starting( can't believe that I'm actually missing my U life).I was gonna cry during the goodbye session.I hugged everyone.Those who have helped me through for these whole 8-week of training.I am very very grateful and no words can explain how thankful I am to all of you.Thank you for being there.I will never forget all the good times we've been together. I love going there cause we laughed so much everyday!I think 40% of my time was spent laughing with all the staffs ^^)
the nasi lemak this morning was great!everyone showed good commitment.Just that something that made me upset,I mean all of us mad.Someone just said something to us when we were happy preparing for tea break.o god.Give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment