Monday, July 13, 2009

Another first day

I have decided.I will continue my 3rd level Korean Language class.I am willing to skip 1 hour class in order to able to learn Korean again!And tomorrow I have to tell my polymer lecturer that I will be a lil bit late for her class on Wednesday.During our 3rd level first meeting this afternoon,I was struggling to change the timetable.LOL.But it seems that majority do not have any problem with the original timetable.I told the lecturer that if it doesn't change,then I will DROP the course.And thank God he told us what one of his students did during previous semester.And with the support of other friends,I will take the RISK.he told me that if I do that(skip1 hour every week),my grade won't be A or A-.I don't mind,cause this subject is not going affect my pointer later.yaay!So,I am happy now!^^and I can take TOPIK test as well!!another yaay!!!^_^

I started my first day of exercise regime today.I went with my good friend to the stadium at 5.30pm and my face is burnt.I have to go at 6 starting tommorow.It's too hot.And I am getting sunburned.I didn't jog,just did 10-round of brisk walking.This whole week I'm gonna just brisk walk.next week I'll start jogging.

But shoooooot!I ate so much for dinner.What's the purpose of exercising just now?-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment