Tuesday, June 16, 2009

regret

It's my 6th week of being a trainee. I never thought of being a chemist when I was small. Frankly speaking I never like to work with chemicals or in laboratory. I'm afraid it might explode or something terrible happen when I'm working in it. But why did I end up taking chemistry? If I could turn back time, I will definitely change all of these. I want to work harder for my SPM. Do well for my pre-U and take a better course. If only..If only..If only..R-E-G-R-E-T.That's all I can say. I should just forget about it. I have to finish what I started. I have 1 more year to go to obtain degree. But even though I am qualified to be a chemist after this, I will find other options and working with chemicals would be my last resort. No one in my family knows about this. My mom would kill me if she knows this because she never agreed of my course. Why why why??Why did I take chemistry? It's a long story..now, I can only continue what I am doing.Yes.

This morning, at 8am..my supervisor came and asked me about the case I'm doing. She saw the due date and said,'so when are you going to finish it?' I said 'Errr..Yes, I'm going to proceed today.I have to stripe all of the samples today'
And she just went away. She was kinda mad. But hey, it's not my fault. I am just a trainee. Everyone there is facing a BIG problem because of someone and I have to settle everything. So, if things do not meet your expectation, don't be mad,ok? I know you're under pressure, and always being pushed around by the boss, but please don't treat others as if they're rubbish. I am just a trainee and I don't deserve to say anything. I understand your problem and I don't blame you for that. I just want you to treat us fairly.

Reached home at 5.40pm and I am extremely exhausted. I need rest. -_-

8 comments:

  1. hi
    umm...
    are you melissa?
    erms
    the one who play really good piano in youtube?
    (i focus on the few who play (really good) kpop on piano)
    XD (sorry if that doesn't make any sense, im bad in language)
    im guessing that u are melissa and i link to u through jenny (forgive me if u r not. i tend to get confused.)
    i cant find the email link so i just simply leave a comment^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Denise ^^ nice to meet you. No, I'm not Melissa..If you want get into her blog,this is the link--- >http://smrr00.blogspot.com/
    But I also play piano on youtube ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow
    thanks XD
    can i know which name you are using in youtube?
    i dont have a youtube account so sometimes i tend to get lost

    Im a malaysian too.XD
    i do wish to play the piano too but i dont know how to
    i really envy those who can play
    sometimes i get bitter watching the vids
    but i still watch 'em too. lol ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh I just started playing keyboard 1 year ago..I learn myself..my youtube user is saranghaeiluvu. be sure to visit my page ya!!I'm not a good player.Still in a learning process ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow
    just a year ago?
    i want to learn the piano
    and im hoping to do it after my SPM
    im currently in form 5 doing science

    wowie!!
    i just listened to ur piano covers
    nice!!
    really really nice!
    XD
    you're good

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh!!thanks Denise!! ^^ learn to play.It's never too late to learn play piano.btw I'm older than you.So your future is brighter than me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your encouraging words
    im worried for my SPM
    im not doing well in school
    in fact, im doing really bad
    what should i do?
    im losing my fighting spirits
    those subjects are not what i like

    ReplyDelete
  8. what subjects you're taking?I was a science student.I love biology.But not physics and chemistry.haha

    ReplyDelete