Sunday, June 14, 2009

^^

Yesterday, I wanted to record my kiss shita but my pedal was not working.Tried to fix it, but this time, I really need to buy a new one.
Went to OU this afternoon and bought a new one. O.M.G.It's rm75...very expensive..to me..to a person who's still studying. Yes, IT IS EXPENSIVE.
Before that,I watched 17 Again, starring Zach Efron. Yes, it wasn't that nice. Kinda boring and yesterday went to watch Hannah Montana. Guess it's better that 17 Again. Yeah and I love all of Hannah Montana's soundtracks! Thought of buying the cd. And it's more than rm40...told my sister bout it and she said, 'I have bought it!'yeay!!So no need for me to spend so much money on it!phew!

and and I saw many people today..saw Eizlan Yusof, Yasmin Ahmad and her family, Aliah Lee and Aziz M Osman and their kids! huhuhuhu

that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment