Saturday, August 29, 2009

busy!

I had a very bad headache last night because of my organic test.haha.My blood pressure must have been really high last night.This was the second time I got an extreme headache because of worrying too much.The first one was during my first year. I was clueless about this 1 particular subject I took. And a day before I take the exam, I called my mom telling her I wanna play piano once I have finished my exams.And we agreed to buy a keyboard after my exam. ^^
And today,right after the test,went back to hostel and I slept from 12 to 5pm. Woke up and went to bazaar ramadhan with my coursemates.
Next paper is on Tuesday and Saturday.
My mum keep asking when I'm coming back.I told her I have too much work and I don't think I'll be back until the raya holiday comes.*sounds like anak derhaka* -_-
I am sorry mama, I will try to settle all of my things over here and be back home to break fast with the family.I haven't gone home like 3 weeks.That's considered a long time since my house is just in PJ. Even those who stay farther go back every week.
Tomorrow I have to start doing my proposal for the final year project. And on wednesday I have to show it to my Professor,do corrections,submit it by the second week of September.
Besides that I have to settle my group assigment,my Korean essay (200-500words), my solid state chemistry assignment. Can these be done before the raya holiday which starts on the 19th?

No comments:

Post a Comment