Wednesday, August 5, 2009

wake up!

My Korean class is getting more and more difficult.First,it's because I can only attend 3 hours per week instead of 4.So, I miss all the important points taught by the lecturer. Second, the grammar part is also getting hard.And the Topik test is only 1 month away.Plus the lecturer won't be here for 2 weeks from now because he's going to Korea.What do I do now? Keep studying until I memorize all the vocabulary and grammar and be able to make CORECCT sentences.
Majority of us don't know how to do correct sentences.We're still lack of the basic knowledge of how to make sentence that we learnt during the first level.I know he was mad just now looking at our sentences.Sorry,sir.I'll study back and redo the sentences! ^^

I admit this semester is really tough.Subjects I'm taking this semester:
1. Korean Third Level
2. Kinetics
3. Solid State Chemistry
4. Organic 2
5. Instrumentation 1
6. Polymer 2
7. Final year project
8. Management of Chemical Industries

Mid semester exam is like in 2 weeks?Am I ready?Of course not!To those out there, if you think you don't have a strong interest in chemistry, or science,better not take a course that is a science related.It's stressful and I seriously don't like it. But why did I take it?Well, it's an old story and I don't want to talk about it anymore.Lets just face the future and try my best at it.This is my 2nd last semester,I have to be serious this time. I don't want to extend another semester or another year because of my final year project or because I fail any paper*thankfully,i don't fail any paper until now*I have to keep praying and study hard!.I just knew that if I were to extend, there will be no HONORS on the scroll later.Means I will graduate without HONORS!Owh!I hope everything will go smoothly according to how I want it to be.
But even though I have to struggle to finish these 2 final semesters, I can't just ignore my college life.What I'm saying is, I have to study and at the same time,play hard!haha!Study when we have to,and play when it's time to play!yeeehaa! =p

I didn't know that my course is the ONLY professional course in our science and technology faculty.That's what my organic lecturer told us.Because we can register ourselves as chemist after we graduate and our signatures are valid for court case.Huh?Sounds serious isn't it?And of course before you can register as a chemist,you have to go through series of examinations and etc.But this is not I want.*Am I crazy or what?people would want this.Sounds like I am not interested in working.Psycho,that's me -_-.Because I think I'm still 14 and still schooling and still not ready to enter the working world.I'm still a kid!
*someone please come and slap me on the face*
Wake up!you're 21 now!Can even vote during election.o my,why do I have to grow so fast?haha.well,face it fatso -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment