Thursday, August 13, 2009

sick again

Last Friday, I went back home.Mum made nasi lemak and rendang for me.haha.Special for me.Her beloved daughter XD

On Saturday, after seeing dentist, Dad wanted to eat rojak.So we had rojak for tea. At midnigth, I started having stomach ache.Later, I started vomiting.I kept vomiting and had to go to the toilet until 6am. In 12 hours, I vomited 7 times and had diarrhea*will just use term go-to-toilet XD* for 10 times.

At 5am, my sister suddenly woke up from her sleep,she told me she felt like vomiting.When she saw the pail beside our bed *i use the pail when i vomit,so i don't have to go to the toilet-no time!*, she ran to the toilet and started to vomit.She vomited 5 times all together and had no diarrhea.

After 7am, my father started to vomit and had diarrhea.
WHat's happening here?
Is it the rojak?No?My mum ate it, but she didn't get what we got.
Is it nasi lemak and rendang?No?My sister in law ate it too but she didn't get it.

At the same time, my friend at the hostel is having the same problem.Vomiting+diarrhea.I guess it's some kind of virus I brought from the Uni.

I can feel the vomit was full of oil.I can't imagine any food during that time as I feel like vomiting again.I was phobia that time.I wish I will feel phobia until I get skinny.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment