Sunday, August 2, 2009

diet!

I realized that I can't just do nothing to lose weight.Starting tomorrow, I will do something to lose weight.
I have 20 more days until fasting month.I gonna start this challenge until raya arrives.So I have 7 weeks to lose weight.I want to lose 14kg if possible.Means 2kg/week.How am I gonna do that?
1.I have to go jogging EVERYDAY
2.I have to cut down on sugary,oily food.
3.I need to replace white bread with wholegrain.
4.Drink plenty of water.
5.Eat lotsa vege and fruits.

Can I do these?This is Malaysia.Most of the people eat rice twice a day.I need to search for healthier food.I need salad,fruits.*sigh*

I went to Midvalley with friends today.And I HATE using KTM.Why can't they improve the system?It's worse than sardine in a can.I can smell from people's armpits.Yuck!

Arrived to hostel safely.I bathed with shower gel I bought from Body Shop.The smell is not too strong.Later I put on body lotion I bought at The Face Shop.I love the smell.It has avocado extracts ^^ I slept till 7pm.
I have Korean class tomorrow.I have to study Korean Language tonight and also tomorrow I wanna go donate blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment