Monday, August 23, 2010

Money money money!

To me, money has never been a problem.
Until this day, money is always there when I need them and I never feel I am short of cash or anything..
But ever since I finished studying, I think that money is always flowing out of my wallet and I feel the urge to find a job ASAP.
Now, no, everyday, the thought of NOT having money keeps playing in my head. I can't go out if I want or if I need to. I still have some loan left in the bank but I can't just rely on that now.
I am not saying I was a big spender before. I am not a shopaholic but I do spend. Not crazily.
I had a good relationship with 'money' but now..you see what happened? >_<

I just pray for any of the companies to call me for an interview.

Money money money!Come to me!

2 comments:

  1. haha...where does all your money go then? I stay at home all the time, so, haha..money's safe in the bank...altho..it flows out monthly to pay bills and give my parents allowance. ^^ Don't worry. you'll get that call soon! <3

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.i have no idea!maybe toyol curi kot xD.haha.i did spent a bit here and there..and tada!gone already -_-
    hope to get a job soon!*positive*^^

    ReplyDelete