Monday, August 2, 2010

when there a will, there IS a way

I can make it happen if I want. I have plenty of time now minus the time I need to look after the kids. I can't just sit down and do nothing. If I want things to go my way I NEED to start moving! My brain says 'I can do this' and my heart says 'I have to start now to get what I want'. I am not trying to show off or being over confident but a part of me says be positive and I can get there sooner or later.
Well, good luck to me!

Just a random picture when I was in Korea.
Picture taken in front of the hostel,going to class.
친구야 학교 가자!

2 comments:

  1. you've graduated! Well done!! What jobs are you looking at now? maybe I can hook you up with some. Let me know! ^^

    -Lina-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaks!my convocation will be next week ^^ well i'm actively looking for a job in 'the star-classified section'XD for any chemistry@engineering related fields.hey 언니!!thanks for the thought!!really appreciate it ^^

    ReplyDelete