Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Believe it or not

I can't believe that I actually can't wait to go back to UKM tomorrow.
So many things need to be done tomorrow.
Months ago I can't wait to be out of that place and now I miss going back there.
I miss my friends. But hey speaking of that, I just knew like 5 of my friends have started working. Three of them are working under one roof.
I never knew job-haunting is this hard. Haha.
Well, I haven't started searching for one so I better not say anything. I will start sending out my CV after tomorrow because I haven't taken my result transcript XD
Haha. My bad -_-

Picture of the day:
This is the place where they shoot 주몽 and 바람의 나라



A few minutes ago I saw my friend's post on FB stated '~everland~'!!
I am sure she's there (yongin-si gyeonggo-do) enjoying herself. Btw, it's her turn to go to Korea. My lecturer chose 3 of my classmates this time. They get to stay in a hotel in Seoul for 3 weeks!*진짜 부럽다!*

No comments:

Post a Comment