Monday, August 9, 2010

Pre-graduation post

After 3 years of sleeping at 2am, tonight I will 'try' force myself to sleep earlier because we need to be out of the house before 7 in the morning. Tomorrow is the final day where my parents get to see their child obtain a scroll in her hands.
As the youngest child, I am happy to see my parents excited about tomorrow.

But as a future employee, I feel scared. Like, I should be proud because I am graduating from the National University of Malaysia. And I can be a chemist. Certified chemist. I keep asking myself, 'Do I feel proud obtaining a degree in chemistry?'

This is the conversation between my friend and I before our final year project's presentation:

Me: Hey, we're graduating. I feel nothing. Degree in chemistry? What the fish..?How bout you?

Friend: You know what, I feel proud getting this degree even though my result sucks.

Me: oh yeah? Why should we?It's not like we know everything about chemistry and stuff..Frankly speaking I don't think I am certified to be a chemist.-_-

Friend: You SHOULD be proud, my friend. It's not easy to get a degree in chemistry. Some more from NU. So, you should be proud of yourself!!^^

Me:ah..okay..I'll try and be proud of myself.haha


Next post:
Graduation Day

4 comments:

  1. 축하해 샬린!!!!

    yaay! I hv one certified chemist friend!! ^^

    good luck!!

    언니

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.thanks 리나 언니!!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!

    to have a degree in chemistry, only in my wildest dreams. secondary school chemistry's enough to me loose my mind and you, got degree still complain. lol. this is so cool! certified chemist as a friend who can sign those papers in the police cases like what they do in the movies. =D

    congratulations.

    found a job yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thenize:hahah.thanks dear^^ still hunting for a job.hoho.

    ReplyDelete