Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The first rejection

I still have a long way to go.
I just need to be a little patient.
So far, only Shell has rejected me.
I still have a few more companies to wait for. Got an e-mail that has got to do with a job that I wanted a few months ago. Maybe it's meant for me?Haha
Nevermind, I will just try and send my resume to them.
Now, I am just going to go for any opportunity that comes my way, whether I succeed or not, that's a different story.
I need to start driving again. Ah..headache!

Ah, what a dull raya it is going to be this year -_-

2 comments:

  1. it's an employer's market out there, means the future boss has the say on who they want to hire. Just send out your resumes to everywhere that is in your line of career. I'm sure fresh grads like you are good blood coz you know what it's like and how to handle things. Go for it!!

    Akak pun tak rase cam raye..feels very plain this year. And I have a strange craving for 떡뽂이 lately. Hahaha...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice,sis ^^
    ddeok?!ah..i want some..huhu

    ReplyDelete