Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy new year 2010~!

First of all,happy new year everyone!New year's resolution,lose weight lose weight and lose weight!and make sure I graduate this year.haha

I am running out of time.I need to finish reading all the journals and at least complete 1 chapter to be sent to my supervisor.I have 4 days left and yes I am turning crazy.Sometimes I think I could just commit suicide but my life is more precious and why should I feel stressed over something that everyone has to go through?

This year I need to make sure I achieve what I WANT TO DO, which is..only known by my cousin.haha!
and this 'thing' is making me crazy too.
I keet thinking to slap on the face whenever I think about 'it',so that I'll just forget bout my dream..but my will and passion towards it will never vanish.Is this a sign from God?He wants me to go for it?I want to work hard to get it.But at the same time,I don't want to ruin my life.I keep praying asking him can I go for this dream?If yes,please give me strength and will to carry on.If not, please make me totally forget about it and let me have a better life.

Life is too depressing because I keep thinking and wanting things that are tooooo impossible.Anyhow,I will always remember Adidas's tagline~impossible is nothing.

When I get to achieve my dream,I'll let you know bout it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment