Wednesday, December 30, 2009

afraid!afraid!afraid!

I can't stop thinking bout my trip to Korea next week.I am afraid.Afraid of traveling alone.Afraid of the Koreans.Afraid of the University students.
I am afraid because I am fat. And Koreans are extremely skinny and that's stressful to me.Like,when I go there, I'll be a giant,I know.I'm afraid of how I look.They are pretty (well that goes majority to their artist).I mean the skin.I am dark ( shoot..tanned from GC trip -_-) I am fat and weird-looking? I think..I will definitely catch all of the students' attention?haha!perasan glamour!
On the bright side, I'll just act friendly, be nice to everyone.I hope I can converse well in Korean with them.I need to study hard before going.
But the main thing I'm trying to say is that,I am afraid to go there because I am fat.I am afraid to wear all of my sisters' clothes that will expose all my fats -_- seriously I hate being fat.I need to start my diet regime like Jenny.Once I'm back from Korea,I need to start dieting.I started last week.I just ate an apple for breakfast and dinner and just some juice for lunch for a week.and when I got home,when I eat,my stomach hurts.It's like the body is not accepting food anymore.I stopped.Stopped doing that now because I'm afraid I'll fall sick in Korea and I don't want that.

Afraid..afraid..I am afraid to myself -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment