Wednesday, January 6, 2010

it really hurts

First of all,I am grateful of the arrival of chemicals needed for the project.This is considered late but better than never,right?

Starting last weekend until today, I tend to get mild headache. Am I sick? Or I'm just stressed. I know I think too much these days. Final year project and trip to Korea. Seriously I can feel at the back of my head hurts. Or maybe I have tumor or something?CHoi!!

Ok so I assume I think too much until my head hurts. Everyday. And at night I feel like vomiting. This started last weekend too.Until yesterday. Am I ok? Am I sick? Am I gonna be ok?
At the moment I am thinking bout my project,enough time,not enough time, my flights.I hope the heavy snow in Korea will be okay by this Friday and also when I'm coming back to Malaysia.Please God, help me. I would do anything for the smooth journey.
I am emotionally unstable now.I am worried.
Who would listen to my worries?

My head hurts.I feel like it's going to burst in any minute now.
It hurts..really

No comments:

Post a Comment