Thursday, January 21, 2010

i am sorry..

He entered the classroom.He sat in front of us.Looking at me,he said..

"You disappoint me.You didn't keep your promise."

"Shalyn,you don't have a chance now.You've been there."

These words shouldn't be giving me any hard feelings but why do I feel like I'm guilty?
I am guilty for not keeping my promise. And I did apologize.
But bout I don't have a chance?I shouldn't be feeling sad or mad or frustrated because I have been there.But the way he said it makes me upset.Plus 'you dissapoint me' is still playing in my head.

Teacher,I am very sorry if I disappoint you. I didn't know that my actions has made you mad. I am very sorry. We were busy there. We had no laptops. No computers for us to use unless we borrow someone else's. I am sorry for not keeping my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment