Wednesday, September 30, 2009

no more tears

I kept thinking why do I have to do all these?Why did I choose this path? Is God trying to test me?Yes I believe that He is trying to test me.I know I should be grateful for everything that He gave me.I should just accept my fate and try to do the best I can.I want to take every opportunity that comes and I want to be brave.I want to talk in front of people confidently.I want to be positive.I want to grow up.But that doesn't happen overnight.I am not a perfectionist but I always want to do things perfectly.Does that mean I'm a perfectionist?My friend said I'm ambitious.I believe I am.But even though I'm that kind of person,I don't do anything to achieve everything I want in life.And with that,I announced to the world that I AM USELESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment