Monday, September 7, 2009

A day with SS501

Hi there!
Sorry for the late report on SS501.huhu.
It's 541am and thinking of 'Denise is waiting for me' LOL XD

So, last Tuesday (Sept 1st 2009),while I was studying for midterm test which will be held at 3pm that day, I received an sms from my Korean class classmate@unnie,saying that SS501 is in Malaysia.I wasn't excited coz I am not a BIG fan of them.SO I thought,'Oh yeah??ok'.Then she said,they're gonna come to KL from KK for sign meeting.I was kinda excited but didn't expect to go see them. Then she said go to this blog and read the updates and vote for the tag blablablabla..So I go and checked it out.
I asked unnie whether she's asking me to go with her?and she said yes,she didn't have any friends to go with,so thought maybe I wanna go with her.I was getting more excited since she has a car and she wanted me to go with her.So I sais yes =)

Since then, I couldn't study for the test anymore.My hands and feet are getting chill cos of being to excited.

Then,Thursday arrived. My class ended at 12pm (thank god!) When back to college,bathed,changed clothes and we started our journey at 2pm (well the signmeeting is at 6pm).
We went somewhere first to pick up 2 girls because they didn't have transport,unnie get to know them from the blog.Arrived at the First World Hotel at about 4pm.
AT the lobby we saw two men standing guarding at a door,wearing tags with the boys's faces on them =) we thought maybe they're in there for the press conference. But the 1 of the men told us to go down.So we went down.and you know what,we have to line up at the car parking and it line was realllllllyyyyy long!Heard that the first to arrive was at 10am!
So,you can imagine,we arrived at 4pm and line?haha *just imagine.and the line keeps on getting longer.

While waiting,they announced that if we wanna go see them, we have to buy their album.It's not the new album.It's the old one.I will upload the pictures later k Denise ^^.The staff said 'don't worry the albums will be enough for everyone'.But we couldn't stay quietly.At last, someone we knew said she would go to the front and buy for us.Yeay!We waited and she came with 11 albums in her hands and her bags.
We opened up the wrapping to see the boy's pretty faces.

While waiting,I wrote my name on my left palm (in Korean) so when the boy is giving the auto, I can just tell and show my hand.haha

We wait wait and wait until 6pm,people are running towards the front line.And we were like?RUn!!!I thought they have opened the door,well actually I heard they said the albums are finishing,that's why people were running like crazy.But still we joined the crowd.haha

From 6pm,we were 'STUCK' in the crowd.We were struggling,pushing other people.There were no space left between me.Like my body no matter in front or the back touched with other people's body!haha.Sweating like a pig.It continued until 7pm.And finnaly we get to see the 'DOOR' to the room where the boys are.

At 720pm,we eventually get to get through the door.YAay!!with cameras in our hands,we were VERY excited walking to the room and suddenly the guards said,'NO CAMERA!' and I was like,NO!!!!I obediently put the camera in my pocket. Went into the room and were scolded by the host for not lining up.
We couldn't even see the line,so were like going to all sorts of direction.Sorry Mr'emcee.
Then he said,you can only take 1 autograph,and I was like 'huh'?!!
I wanted to take Kyu Jong's but his line as well as Hyun Joong's were kinda long.
To me, Young Saeng was not handsome,haha.But while I was randomly lining up (I didn't know I was in Young Saeng's line), when I saw his face,I was like "damn this guy is so handsome/cute!!" So I changed my perception towards him XD

But still,I changed my line.The right said was Hyung Jun's line ( baby) the right side was Hyun Joong's.Hyun Joong's line was obviously LONG!so I decided to take baby's line =)

My heart was thumping like mad. And my time has arrived.
Baby said hi!and said hi back!Planned to say anneyonghaseiyo,but was too nervous until I forget all the things I wanted to say.LOL
Then I gave him the album and quickly showed my palm saying that I am Shalyn in Korean!He looked at it,signed the auto and before that he wrote To:Shalyn (in Korean ) =) kyaaaa!!!
Later,he handed out his hand,shook my hand and said 'nice to meet you' =) and gave back my cd.I was like 'is this a dream??' XD

Unnie and I went out of the room,couldn't stop smiling and someone said that JeongMin's line got no people.And we were like 'ahhh!!so rugi laaa didn't go to him after met baby' we felt pity for JeongMin.My friend said, there was no one until he just played with the marker pen.-_- Sorry sorry really sorry.We should have gone to his line. -_-

Went out to the main lobby where the cars are.Everyone we like surrounding the cars (maybe they thought that's the boys' car). At 8pm, people were running to the main door and I guess the boys are leaving.And people were running towards moving cars assuming the boys have left in those cars. But I guess they exited through another secret door cos we didn't get to see them off.Finally they opened the room where the boys were.We went in and take pictures with BIG pictures of the faces.haha *so kesian*

Then at 8 something we started our journey home.Stopped for dinner at McD and went back to Uni.It was a wonderful experience despite the pushing and hard-to-breathe situation.I guess there were like 1000 fans attended?That's considered ok.I guess if it's tvxq or something,maybe I would die in the crowd...

I couldn't wait to tell bout it to our Korean class lecturer.haha
That's all Denise =) will update later once I have done with my proposal and my assignments ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment