Sunday, September 27, 2009

life is a s**t

I am back in hostel now. Of course something happened before I came back. Some misunderstanding with my parents.I admit I am an ungrateful daughter. I didn't mean to do anything like that. I just didn't want to be such a burden to my family especially to my parents. I don't want all of you to miss going to relatives' houses just to send me back to hostel. I hate this place even more now. I just kept quiet in the car. I am very sorry to my father for having to send me all the way from PJ to Bangi.It took us 1 hour and I hate this place!I know it's only 1 hour if I wanna compare with other people who live in other states. If I study in UM, I don't mind having my parents fetching and sending me everyday since UM is only 10 minutes away from home.

According to the plan, I was supposed to get back to hostel by yesterday, but since it's a raya season, people came to our house bout 3 pm,and at 5.30 we went to visit my uncle at his house and by the time we finished eating,etc, it's almost 7pm.I told my dad, just send me tomorrow,it's getting late now.

I wanted to get back early because I have tonnes of work need to be completed.I think I'm going crazy now. My essey is not done yet. I just completed my slides for presentation and haven't studied anything from it.The presentation will be held this week * i don't know when is my turn*.It's crazy.During this presentation all the lecturers will shoot you with all sorts of questions.I am sure my knees will be shaking like they're gonna break. I just hope I won't faint.

Then, I need to complete my 25-page ASSignment that has to be handed in by Oct 15th.
Another ASSignment that consists of 9 Qs that has to be handed in by this Thursday. Another midterm test this coming weekend and of course I haven't studied a thing.

I just don't know how to face all of these. If I can stop the time.
Conclusion: I hate being a final year student.
I just can't wait for this to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment