Friday, October 2, 2009

I love my life <3

I think I am feeling less stressful now cause I have a rough idea on what to read for the presentation this monday.But what is bothering me is the time.I wish I can stop the time.Now I have to study for this Sunday's exam.I haven't studied a thing so yes it is stressful.Me and stress can't live apart.We can't live without each other.We are meant to be together.We can be best friends.But if 'stress' is my bestfriend..i would hate her..a friend who tend to make me ungrateful..hatred has grown in me towards my bestfriend..
to me..life is good when:
1.I get to do whatever I want whenever I want *play piano,watch tv...not like vandalisme or something XD
2.Be able to make other people happy.
3.Stress free
4.Get things I dreamt of
5.Live in goooooood health

But life isn't perfect.*This is what happens when I am not grateful.
Again, I need to tell myself to be grateful to God.Yes, I want to be grateful.Life is great.I love people around me.I love doing what I'm doing now.And I believe I can achieve whatever thing I want in life if I think positive and work towards it full-heartedly!
REMEMBER:The only place where dreams are IMPOSSIBLE is in your own MIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment