Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gold Coast,Australia_Part 1

I am back!Australia was fantastic!I went to Gold Coast with my family.
It was very hot.I guess it was hotter than Malaysia,but thank god it was windy.So we didn't feel so bad.Headed to the down under on the Dec 4th, arrived in the morning the next day.Back to Malaysia by 12th.
We went to Sea World,Movie World,Wet 'n' Wild Water World,Dreamworld.And with that my skin has turned really tanned.hoooo!
Went to Harbourtown for shopping but didn't buy anything but a t-shirt and souvenirs. Thought of going to shops after a long day at the theme parks,but guess what?all the shops close at 5.hah!It's like a dead city except for Surfers Paradise where you can still see people running partying even it's past 5.The only place we find food for dinner.Luckily we found a Malaysian restaurant.So, we went there for like 3 times.
Australia is exactly like New Zealand.I have been to NZ in 2004.The shops close at 5 too.*the way I write is so boring* I think just let the pictures do the talking =)









Last two pictures are the view from my room.We stayed at Sea World Resort.The others are all at Sea World.We just need to take the monorail from the hotel to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment