Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I will leave

Dear diary,

I said I won't be writing here for maybe a long time. But something just happened and I need to expressed how sad I am at the moment.

I know I am not an important person..I know I mean nothing to all of you..
I thought I am 1 of you..We used to be very close and always together.
But now I know,whatever I thought before was all wrong. I am not your close friend..anymore.No..We are not, even when were very close that time.

I think I should just stay away from all of you since my presence is not favourable to all of you.
I thought of inviting you to do revision together since the finals is just around the corner. But now, I don't think it's going to work anymore. I am nothing. Not you friend anymore. I know where I stand. I don't deserve to be friends with all of you.

From now on,I will try my best to avoid all of you. I don't wanna ruin your day. I will leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment