Sunday, December 5, 2010

finally..

I have finally started doing a part time job! It has been a week, and hell my body aches especially my feet!I walk from home to the train station, more walking and standing at the shop, and same goes when I'm going home. So, basically I stand for at least 8 hours a day and get to sit down for about 3-5 seconds during work.
I purposely don't sit hoping for not being labeled as curi tulang.haha
But my shoes are all problematic! So far I have worn 3 different pair of shoes and every one of them had tortured my feet.
I seriously hate my job at first but I'm slowly getting a hold of it and started to like it. But not entirely, just a bit. Since I'm a newbie, most of the people are very helpful but there are some who accept me as a disturbance(or maybe it's just me who thinks too much about it).
And my aim here is, I hope I work here at the bookstore until the end of month and getting other job next year.
I know working is tiring, but I told myself since I'm still young and healthy, I should work really hard and earn more and more money. I wish I have the strength to do over time for like every day.hahaha*mati*

2 comments:

  1. 대박이야! 어디 일이에요? 어떤 직업이에요? 좋다!! ^^ㅎㅎ...축하해! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 안녕 언니!^^
    서점이에요.I do shelving, customer service and some other things at the bookstore. In Amcorp Mall =p
    고마워요 언니야!!

    ReplyDelete