Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm back ^^

I am back~~~~sorry for not updating this blog.*sigh*

*Pictures updated after had a slow talk with my crazy phone XD*

Damn!What's wrong with my phone, I can't connect it to the my laptop-_-
I wanted to show the whole world my new nail polish.LOL
I bought at The Face Shop.hahahha.Lina 언니 has been feeding me with thefaceshop posts and I told myself to go and buy something for myself.=p

I bought the nail polish..well 2 bottles actually, 1 is brownish,very light brown,it's nice!My friend bought it too after seeing it =p but if you put many layers of it, it looks kinda like purplish. The second bottle is kinda like gold,silver,greenish^^
and there are cheap! After discount it's only RM4.13 each!hahahahaha..I WILL GO BACK TO THAT STORE!꼭!ㅋㅋ



The result of my brownish nail colour^^






And also bought a moisturizing mask sheet! It's cheap too!!Only RM4.83 after discount!The actual price was RM6.90...hahhahaha..I bought only one-_- I REPEAT..I WILL GO BACK THERE AND SHOP FOR MORE..
The sale will be until the end of next month, if I'm not mistaken.LOL
*damn my sony phone*





My Lady Gaga nail colour =p blue~~~



And..my nail colour collection so far ^^

I would like to buy more..^^ because to me..colouring my nails is one of my stress-reliever activities.하하^^p


After 3 job interviews I went so far, none of them has responded..
and like everyone said, 'it's the end of the year, so it's not the right time for companies to hire people..'
well, I believe my time is not here yet..I'll keep searching, keep correcting my resume, search for a part time job first.

I was thinking to attend NIOSH program because I think having its certificate will give me a brighter future since I have a degree in chemistry and I'll be working with chemicals etc..so, I think NIOSH cert is gonna be great.


I think I can be an MSG indicator. When I eat something that contains the so-called ajinomoto, my head will start to ache.
Oh..*knocks the head on the wall*

4 comments:

  1. ha? the sale just started kan? So, I think it will be until end of the year..kalau tak..I've got to go to that sale by this week!!

    you bought rose pine? you won't regret it! SUPER nice calming smell! Haha...i'm converting everyone to thefaceshop!

    Let me go check the sale sampai bila...ish..hope it's till end of Dec!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lupa! did you check out those part time job websites? should go and apply for some. At least get income though the working hours are sh!t long...hehe...

    hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,sale just started^^yeeehaa!
    I bought rose pine cause it's for relieving stress.sebab me always feeling tension jer.LOL =p
    I usually go to One Utama to shop.You?
    ah,yes,planning to go work somewhere in amcorp mall.허허허.Going there by tomorrow,maybe.Will let you know about it ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...i usually go Midvalley branch. But, lately, I find the shop assistants there very sombong. But this week, I went to the Sg Wang branch and they were very helpful. Maybe this weekend pergi Pavillion punya branch pulak..hahaha..then I'll make comparison to the 3 branches!

    ReplyDelete