Friday, December 17, 2010

I want to see them again!

So far I have met 2 customers who are VERY nice and really APPRECIATE what my friends and I did.
The first one was a guy, I guess he's being very grateful that night that he keeps on thanking me. From the moment when I helped him with the books, to recommending a book, to helping him with the book,and until before he's out of the store..he can't stop thanking me.
I was really really happy..and yes I can recognize him if I happen to see him again^^

and today, another grateful customer came to brighten our day. We wrapped all of her books as Christmas presents and later after thanking us, she went out..and about 20 minutes later she came again, bringing us 3 of Cadbury snacks! She said, 'Thanks for your hard work!' and even handed over another snack for us to pass over to our friend who helped her yesterday!

We were like, 'oh!!my!!Thank you so much!!Merry Christmas!!Please, come again soon!!'
and we are all HAPPY.


All I need is a thank you and a wide smile from a customer, and I am satisfied :D


This morning I was not in a good mood, but I changed that by saying everything's gonna be fine, good, and just don't worry with everything that will happen..and yay!something nice happened:D


I hope this continues forever!

2 comments:

  1. wow! that's nice of your customers=D
    positive thinking DO change things.
    hmm.. maybe i should try on myself =)
    hehez

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes!always think positive, think that things will come true.haha.really.not joking =p.yes,lets just continue here!^^

    ReplyDelete