Saturday, December 11, 2010

the ambitious me

Life is too short to have regrets..


OK, so I have so many things I WANT to do.
I have so many things to achieve, things I wanna learn before I get older.

Once I have mastered Korean for about 80%, I want to learn a new language.
I want to learn Japanese, but afraid I'll be mixed up with Korean, so maybe I should learn something like French, or Spanish or Italian..OK that's one thing..

another thing, I think I should further my studies. To have a better future in my career. I need to be higher than other people, I need to have the advantage than the others, I need to be special, so that I can sell myself.

I'm gonna need to do more research, look for scholarships, career opportunities.


I'm going to challenge myself.
I give myself ONE YEAR. One year to collect experience, one year to prepare everything before I step onto the second level.

Advice to myself is,
no turning back, life is too short to have regrets, learn when you still have the opportunity, work hard when you still have the strength, always think positive and AIM for the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment