Friday, May 7, 2010

think think!

Lina unnie and Denise,
thank you for the response.
No, I am not that great, not an excellent student.
I was not born smart, I just work hard to whatever thing I want.
Seriously I am not a genius or something.
Heeeeeeee~

Regarding the offer:
My mother said it's up to me.
My father didn't say yes, he didn't say no. He just said when he was young he was offered to study in China to study Chinese but at the same time he was offered a job, so he took the job.I think he just wants me to start working.

And yesterday my supervisor didn't say anything since she was busy talking on the phone while checking my corrected thesis.

Tomorrow I'll be seeing her again to submit my thesis and I will be free!^^
Yeeha!

I want to grab that opportunity to study in Korea.
But I know it's going to be really tough.
It's Korea. People work really hard. Harder than the Malaysians of course. I heard from a senior that you can't go back before your Professor, and the Professors usually go home at late night.hahahahaha.Ok well, it's not about going home early or what, it's about me whether I can take it or not.
Plus, if I go there, I'll be doing chemistry as well. It's going to be very hard.
I am half way to crazy even when doing my degree, then how about a higher level in chemistry?haha
I don't think I deserve this.

But if I really going to work extra hard and be strong and be independent enough to go there and study chemistry, then that will be good.

If I have another friend going with me then I think that's better.

I told my sister about it and she said 'I bet if the offer is about mastering korean language, i am sure you'll take it'
Yes, she is 100% correct.I am interested to learn and improve more on my Korean.If I have the chance to go there to study Korean, I will definitely grab that chance.

Lina언니 and Denise, I wanted to chat with all of you,but I couldn't sign in using my msn.

-_-

2 comments:

  1. lol unnie. ganbatte. all the best to you. in whatever you're gonna do. ^^

    my msn is fine. but i heard complains from my friends. =s

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh?so it's not just me.aha..

    ReplyDelete