Saturday, April 17, 2010

TOPIK

I have TOPIK tomorrow!
I'll be taking the intermediate level and like what my lecturer said, no Malaysians have passed this,unless you keep studying and keep trying..For me, I think I'll pass when I sit for my 8th trial XD
And with that, I will just try my best tomorrow and if I fail, I don't mind anyway.hoho

Oh, for branch I ate a bowl of oats with raisins and an apple.
Lunch: just 1 cracker.I feel like dying.
Tea: Apple, some crackers
Dinner: 1 slice of whole grained bread and apple again.
And I did Paula Abdul's workout for 50 minutes. I thought I was gonna die. I haven't done this since September?

I wish tomorrow will be a better day for me..

and I can't wait for the exam to end!!-_-
시간..빨리 가! 견딜 수가 없어!ㅠㅠ

3 comments:

  1. sounds like u are starving yourself =x take care of your health. health more important than looks. dont want you to be like jenny unnie. http://aihaeyo.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-hard-it-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. I heard bout Jenny too. No don't worry. I won't starve myself^^. I will do it moderately..I promise :)

    ReplyDelete