Tuesday, April 20, 2010

한국에게서 선물 ^^

When my father told me a parcel for me from Korea arrived yesterday, I rushed back home.
I was eager to open it.I was so depressed and lonely and sad and emotionally unstable in my room,so I thought I should go home and open the present.. It's a birthday present for me from my 언니 ^^
I thought it was going to arrive end of this week which is nearer to my birthday. But it turned out to be yesterday!6days before my birthday. When I sent the presents to Korea, it took exactly 1 week to reach 언니의 house. So here we can see the difference between Malaysia and Korea. 7 vs 3 days XD

어째든 나는 너무 기뻤어요! 해순 언니 진짜 고마워요!
선물이 정말 예쁘고 귀여워요!^^ I will wear them well!:)
생일 카드도 있어!마음이 정말 기뻐!:)

해순 언니,정말 고맙고 언니와 가족이 건강하세요!
We will meet one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment