Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010년 5월 3일

I felt really miserable this morning. My senior informed me that I will be presenting my project on the 3rd of May at 1040am. From the moment I read the message, I was kinda like turn to crazy.Almost. Seriously. I hate this.
I should be studying for my korean exam but the thought of presentation keeps playing in my head.

So far, my korean exam(UKM's paper) today was the hardest. Well, it's level 4 of Korean. What can I say. I did the essay terribly.
Haha.I know. But I submitted the paper 15 minutes before the time's up.
Outside of the exam hall, 선생님 was talking to someone. I was going to bow to him but he didn't look at me. So while I was walking towards my bag, he called my name.
He asked me about the email,about the club,part time job etc. He spoke Malay! Haha.For the whole conversation. *Sounded cute*XD

I was happy talking to him that I totally forgot about the damn presentation.
I walked back to hostel happily and even did Paula Abdul's exercise because my mood was too good.XD

So, now I need to study for this Friday's exam. I have tonnes of notes to be read -_-
And I have so many things to do after I have finished all of these.
I want to learn piano, learn to play new songs, read novels, start knitting, improve on my English and Korean, and lose weight!*List goes on*

2 comments:

  1. 샬린아...우리는 같이 힘내! 이세상을 너무 힘들어. 휴...동생 파이팅!! ^^

    리나 언니

    ReplyDelete
  2. 네 언니!
    우리가 할 수 있다!우리에게 파이팅!^^

    ReplyDelete