Friday, November 6, 2009

Yesterday was like a s***.Today is heaven

Yesterday's paper was a total s***.But I'm not going to keep thinking bout it.

I have 5 days gap until my last paper.That's why I'm now watching drama,movies like there's no tomorrow.hah!
Hey i guess I only write about exam exam and more exams and stress here or maybe when I'm feeling sad or something.I should get some ideas on what to write about next!
But actually I just want to write,say random things, you know like, 'oh today I stepped on cat's shit', 'yesterday I saw Paris picked her nose in the toilet' or 'gosh I lost my pencil'. I know they sound lame but I can't help it XD. Well that's just a plan.But what I know for sure is, I'm going to write whatever thing that comes across my mind or what I feel at the moment or whatever thing I feel like writing about.

I'm done watching Lipstick Jungle.Both seasons.I love Victory.Her clothes,her body.Her everything XD.
Alright,I'm going to go watch some more movies ^^
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment