Sunday, November 8, 2009

The outing

Just got back from Kajang.Went out to buy some groceries XD I should't hae bought anything coz exam will be over this Wednesday and I'll go home after that.But I think if I don't go buy the 'healthy meal', I will definitely eat rice from cafe which is fattening.Yes.Haha.Now I'm fussy XD I bought apples,bananas,wholegrained bread,tuna,green tea.I took 1 bag of junk food and after thinking for quite a while, I put it back.Haha.I have to be strong this time.I want to be like Jenny!If she can do it,I can do it!^^

So I went out at 10.45am and arrived back to hostel at 1.45pm. I just went to the drug store,buy some groceries,ate branch, went to Speedy and I almost speechless when I saw this one cd.




While waiting for the bus.This is my hostel.It's opposite the bus stop.



I ate at Kyros Kebab.And my table was facing this cute stall.Oh I had branch near the animals' cages?O ok O______o

Went to Speedy and I saw this :



I wanted it but at the same time I don't want it.I think my interest towards them is starting to vanish.I mean by being obsessed towards them but I still love their songs. Yes. I am now a 2PM fan.Kinda. I guess the lawsuit thingy had turned me off especially when the 리더과 막내 said they're on the SM's side..Yeah of course the have to say that.No,they NEED to say that.Definitely that's what the SM lawyers want them to say to cover things up.Whatever. I'm not going to go deep in that.Whatever it is,my family doesn't have to worry anymore for me being obsessed with them.Yeah. But the love for music never stops growing in me =)

Alright,last picture for the day. While was waiting for the bus.Just being random =)



I did some thinking while on the bus and oh I want to say that, afraid to be alone is actually being afraid to grow up and be independent. In my case, I love to be alone.So, does that mean I want to grow up and be independent?and be alone by myself until the day I die?No, at the moment, I love being alone and do things on my own, being independent is the best thing for me right now. I have 1 more semester to complete and start seeking for a job. That time being alone is not something that I search for.It's time for me to find someone.
FYI, I have never had a BF before.*can't believe I say it here*Just millions of crushes ^^HAHA.Just Ripley's believe it or not people.Yes I am not lying. It's great or I just sound pathetic? But hey I am happy for being single for the past 21 years and still am. Sometimes I do feel lonely. I believe I have changed from a cheerful and never think about life too much into someone who is always think about the past too much and keep comparing things I don't have with people. Seriously. I know what made me into this.I was influenced by people around me, by friends.I am a person who is easily influenced.No kidding. I need to get away from negative thinking people and start living on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment