Thursday, May 28, 2009

fat+ugly=L.O.S.E.R

I am fat..yeah..people keep asking me what's my weight...what have I done in order to lose weight..I guess my weight problem has given all of you headache?
It's hard when you're fat AND BIG
It's hard when you're ugly
people keep on asking me whether I am mixed or something. Yes I'm ugly.So what? go tell everyone not to talk to me.
I hate this place!

I'll try my best to lose weight. And I wanna prove to all of you that this ugly betty button can lose weight, be slimmer, thinner than all of you!hohohohoho!
I will post up some pictures of the clothes I bought but never had the chance to wear it later ^^

so to those out there who's having the same problem as me, let's start today! I usually need someone to motivate me..so if you think you need someone..we can motivate each other here ^^

things I have to do in order to lose weight:
1. cut down on sugar, salt, carbs
2.exercise daily
3.drink at least 8 glasses of water
4. hang my dream tops and jeans somewhere I can always see..so that it keeps motivating me ^^

alright people..gotta go!see ya! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment