Monday, June 21, 2010

over protective

Do I have to tell you where I wanna work?
Do you have to wait for me when I say I don't wanna follow?
I'm 22 and you treat me as if I am 10 years old.
Can't you just give me some space?
I need time for myself too. When I say I wanna go out, it doesn't mean I have a bf and I'm going out with him or I'm going clubbing or something. I always go out alone if you need to know. I watch movies alone, I go buy things alone. That's me. And I love that.
I love being at home but being at home for a month without going out is making me crazy.
Yes I love being at home watching tv.
I would rather stay at home than going out with not-so-close-friends.
There's just so many things I wanna say but I don't know how to express myself and I need to go now.

Goodbye world

2 comments:

  1. Hey...I'm turning 25 and still being treated like a 5 year old. All of a sudden, he wants me to grow up and I'm giving him back a taste of his own medicine and say "well..you're still around wut..so, i don't need to do this and that..". Mum says I'm losing out, but hey. the emotional conflict that has been inflicted, it'll take a while to heal.

    you're not alone.
    리나 언니
    striking-notes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to hear that i'm not alone XD
    thanks언니 ^^
    thanks for responding too! ^^

    ReplyDelete