Monday, February 8, 2010

cuti cuti

CNY is on Sunday.
I will be going home either this Friday ( Jan 13 ) or next Friday (Jan 20th). I will be having a 1-week holiday because of the mid-semester break.
I need to be at home on the 21st. The laboratory might be reopened on Wednesday(Jan 17th). If I get back home this Friday, I can stay/play at home until 16th. But if I stay at the college and then go back home on the 20th, do you think I will do my work on during the CNY holidays on Sunday until Tuesday? I don't think I would XD.
But if I get back this Friday, I need to go back again since I have a plan with my sisters on Sunday the 21st.

So?
My plan was just go home this Friday since I haven't gone home for almost a month now although my house is like 1 hour from here(keeps comparing with people who go back home every week).
Then go back to hostel on Tuesday, and on Friday, go back home. haha

I don't care. But what for I stay here during CNY? I should go enjoy myself. DOn't you think so?
But, I need to study too. All of the mid-term tests will be after CNY break. Oh another headache -_-

I will never know how to solve my problems.. Maybe this is why I have so much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment