Thursday, March 10, 2011

life is dull

As life is getting duller and duller now I think it's time for me to find a new hobby. Well it's not that I have plenty of time to spend for my hobby but just a way to relieve the tense I get from work. Plus my friends are starting to extinct(purposely use this word). Is it me who does not bother to keep in contact or is it them who just don't care to reply my messages? Who cares, right?As long as I work my butt off best and get my paycheck at the end of the day. No doubt shopping is the best therapy. Getting to spend your hard earned money after spending endless hours stressing over work, interacting with psychotic customers and aching body parts magnificently soothes it all.

Lately I have been looking at apple website. I want an ipod, and I will buy it in December.haha. I know it's the end of the year..yeah I am saving my money for all the things I want..I want a camera as well..what else? A new phone, maybe.ahah!

It's my day off and *&^% I'm just staying at home. What an excellent way of enjoying my day off.yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment