Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The first big mistake

Hi everyone.
Sorry for not updating. Busy busy busy..
I have just applied to be a full timer now, my probation started yesterday..and yes, I had an interview with the BosseS.
Because of that interview with the bosses..after that 'talk' and that 'agreement' we made,the 'wonderful' interview I had, 'something not right' started to happen ..I know it was my fault..
I made one of the staff cry. GREAT.
Now I'll feel gulity for the rest of my life. Every time (has been 2 days now) people talk to her, she WILL definitely cry. So what should I do?
I say nothing except for feeling sorry for her.
and...I shall continue keep quiet before I say something that will hurt her even more.

I didn't know it will turn this way. If I had known earlier, I swear I won't do it in the first place.



I hope she'll get the thing she's hoping for soon.
I am sorry

2 comments:

  1. oh wow...what did you say? or is she naturally a cry-baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah..she's just sensitive.well, i'm sensitive too..but..it's just about our job scope..we're in the same position but we got different things,you see..
    it's kinda unfair I would say(in this case I got more than her, which makes me terribly sorry for her)..but anyhow, I'll just pretend like nothing happened and go on with my life!^^
    I miss you!!!:D

    ReplyDelete